Atlantic Outdoors October half term activity days
Monday 30th October and Tues 31st October 2017
£30.00 per day including buffet lunch in the castle dining hall and afternoon snack
This October half term, Atlantic Outdoors, our fully Licensed and accredited Outdoor Activity department based in the grounds of St. Donat’s Castle in the Vale of Glamorgan are running two none residential multi-activity days for children aged 8 to 16. Children will be instructed and supervised by our experienced team of instructional staff and be encouraged to develop their Teamwork skills, Communication and personal Confidence through activities such as Climbing, High Ropes, and Orienteering as well as more conventional team and individual sports such as badminton, basketball and indoor hockey using Atlantic Colleges newly completed sports hall.
Group Age ranges 8-12 years and 13-16 years
08.30-09.00 Drop off and sign in at Atlantic College sports and activity centre
09.30-12.00 Morning Activity
12.00-13.30 Supervised Lunch and games
13.30-16.00 Afternoon Activity
16.30-17.00 Collection and sign out from Atlantic College sports and activity centre
IMPORTANT BOOKING INFORMATION – Terms and Conditions 2017
- Full payment must be made at the time of on-line booking. Following receipt of the AO4 consent form parents will be emailed a detailed programme and additional joining information a minimum of two weeks prior to the course start date
- Cancellations must be in writing. A 50% refund will be given for cancellations made more than 4 weeks in advance of course start date. Less than 4 weeks no refund will be given.
- We will endeavour to honour all activity/function programme, however, in circumstances beyond our control e.g. inclement weather/site maintenance/health & safety recommendations, Atlantic Outdoors reserve the right to amend your booking. We will, however, give you as much notice as possible should this occasion arise.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that confirmed courses take place, Atlantic Outdoors reserves the right to cancel a booking for whatever reason. All monies paid to Atlantic Outdoors / ACE Enterprises in respect of a booking will be refunded in these circumstances.
- Sickness and Exclusion. Parents or Guardians will be expected to collect a child suspected of suffering from sickness, infection or injury as soon as possible in order to safely reduce the risk to themselves, other children and staff.
- The booking cut off date will be Friday 27th October and spaces are subject to availability.