What’s that noise coming down the tracks?! Must be The Polar Express! All aboard for a fantastic family afternoon out at St Donats Arts Centre to enjoy this magical film in our Tythe Barn cinema.
A delicious mug of hot chocolate awaits you before departure of The Polar Express at 1.30pm. Following the film, it’s just a hop, skip and a jump across to the medieval Dining Hall of the charming St Donat’s Castle (think Hogwarts!) for a fabulously Festive Afternoon Tea (at approximately 3.30pm)!
To book a family ticket for 4 (2 adults/2 children) at a discounted price of £60, please call our box office on 01446 799100.
- Due to the traditional layout of our medieval Dining Hall you may be sharing tables with other parties
- Child price only valid for 12 and under
- Tickets must be booked in advance and tickets will be on sale until Monday 11th December 2017
- Please let us know of any special dietary requirements on booking
- Please let us know if you require a highchair on booking (please note these will be subject to availability)