With restrictions in Wales changing, we are pleased to be able to offer several sessions of all-day outdoor adventure for families of up to 6 people this summer.
Get outdoors and get adventurous with this exciting and active programme designed to make you have fun as one family. The day includes a climbing adventure, team-building for families and archery.
09:30am | Arrival
10am -12pm | Climbing
12pm -2pm | Lunch outdoors at the UWC Atlantic seafront(you must bring your own lunch and refreshments )
2pm - 4pm | Castle tour with team building exercises and archery
4pm | Depart
Here at UWC Atlantic, we have implemented additional procedures to protect against the transmission of COVID-19 on our site. Our facilities and equipment are cleaned to the current government and industry standards and we want to reassure our customers that we are doing all we can to prevent the spread of this virus. We hope that our customers can be patient with us while we make sure the highest standards of safety are being maintained at all times and ask that you help us to prevent transmission of COVID-19 by following our policies and procedures whilst on site, also adhering to Welsh Government guidelines on social distancing.
- Bookings made are per family for one household of up to a maximum of 6 people
- The price of £100 per family is for up to 6 participants. Discounts will not be applied for fewer than 6 participants
- All participants must be aged 6 and over. Participants under 6 from the family can attend but not take part in any sessions (we cannot provide any childcare facilities)
- Packages include all safety equipment and an instructor for activities
- All sessions will take place outdoors including lunch. You will be sent a list of clothing equipment needed
- Lunch and refreshments are not provided and there are no facilities to purchase these. Please ensure you bring enough food and refreshments for the duration of the whole day
- Access to the beach from UWC Atlantic is only allowed in the 12-2pm time slot and this is not supervised by our staff or lifeguards. Families using the beach environment and entering the sea do so at their own risk
- Before booking, please ensure you have read and agree to our Terms and Conditions and COVID policy found on the next stage
- Further consent forms and health and safety information including COVID-19 advice will be sent to you via email prior to your arrival, please look out for this as they will contain crucial information about activity day